I’m Susan Campbell, a seasoned User Experience and Design Research Consultant based in Seattle. I love nothing more than to roll up my sleeves with creative development teams in a human-centered design process (HCD) to make the best user experiences.
I can help you with research, ideation/concepting, information architecture, wireframes, low-fi prototyping, and usability testing. I can easily blend with your team, or work solo and do team touchpoints as appropriate.
Let’s talk about your project.
What’s keeping you up at night?
Website or mobile app isn’t performing and doesn’t meet your vision?
Getting feedback from customers about problems, but not sure what to do next?
Need data to make informed high-risk decisions about design?
Super busy with a tight timeline and want a collaborator to get more done?
I can work with you and your team however it works best for you. For example, I’ve helped start-ups by providing user research at key points; enterprise companies with Usability/Human factors reviews; and have joined a non-profit project team as the lead Information Architect.
- Collaborating with Agile teams, Creative and Marketing Directors, CTO’s/CIO’s, start-ups, and boutique design shops.
- User Experience Strategy, product and service innovation.
- Generative Research – Learn about customer behavior, identify what they want, and reveal opportunities for innovation. Examples include field studies, contextual inquiry, participatory design, and other creative study methods.
- User Research + SEO – Working with your SEO analyst to understand “why” there are dips and spikes in your reports.
- Usability Audits, surveys, A/B version testing, expert reviews, competitive reviews.
- Information Architecture (with concept diagrams, site maps, flow diagrams, wire frames)
– Business workflow analysis and definition
- Large and Small Displays – Hand-held/mobile, tablet, kiosks, 10 foot (large screen TV viewing distance), desktop, environments with multiple displays working together, and wearable displays/augmented reality.
Drop me a line. I’ll get right back to you.
Each project is different and I’d love to hear about what you’re working on and your biggest challenges. Email me at email@example.com, or fill out my Contact form and I’ll get right back to you.